Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Another day, another dollar

Big storms up here in the Bay Area the last few days, resulting in flooding in some areas and power outages in others, though nothing here where I am. Maybe it's just me but all the news coverage seems to be blowing it out of proportion. This was no Katrina, and I'm sure people will be able to get by without their XBox 360s and satelite tv for a few days. Which brings me to my point for the TOTD:

Remember to keep things in perspective. Don't let a bad hand or a bad session at the tables linger with you too long. You'll lose concentration for the next hand, and more important you take the fun out of the game, and I would assume we play the game in part because it brings us enjoyment, otherwise you'd be at work. Or with the wife.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Gel Lopez said...

Nice advice! If you feel you are not lucky on that day stop playing. The important is the game brings you enjoyment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ShareBuilder