Tuesday, November 01, 2005

total hands: 2077
amt won: 115.83
bb/100: 0.93

Trashy, I know. I was down 460 at one point and up 230 at another point. I settled here. I was doing barely okay when I decided to add the fourth table. It went downhill from there. I ate a delicious meal at Boston Market and came back to repair the damage. I think I succeeded.

There were a few hands where I played them perfectly to hit a suckout on the river. Or, villain had a different holding from what I expected him to have given his play, so wild that I mis-timed a value bet. There were a few hands in the beginning where I made crying calls to lose to a hand that obliterated mine. Then the fourth table losses made me tilt briefly.

Two thousand hands on a Monday night though. I hope this doesn't become a habit.

Seat 1: dandrewno ( $69 )
Seat 4: hero ( $226.64 )
Seat 5: villain ( $95 )
Seat 6: raisecheck ( $126.50 )
Seat 3: l2play111 ( $56.50 )
hero posts small blind [$1].
villain posts big blind [$3].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to hero [ Ks Ac ]
raisecheck raises [$6].
dandrewno folds.
l2play111 calls [$6].
hero raises [$8].
villain calls [$6].
raisecheck calls [$3].
l2play111 calls [$3].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 6d, 4c, 2s ]
hero bets [$3].
villain raises [$6].
burberry84 has joined the table.
raisecheck calls [$6].
l2play111 folds.
hero calls [$3].
** Dealing Turn ** [ 8d ]
hero checks.
villain bets [$6].
raisecheck folds.
hero calls [$6].
** Dealing River ** [ 7d ]
hero checks.
villain bets [$6].
hero...?

3 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, what a great blog.
I enjoyed it very much.
Take a look at my online marketing related site.

 
At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting and attention getting blog, could I tell a friend? I really enjoy this stuff, mind if I come often? Anyway, thanks for making such a great blog, I'll be back to make a contribution.
I have a swim shirt rashguards site with swim shirt rashguards information.
Come find my blog if you want to have some fun!

~ bye
keep up the good work!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger McPeePee said...

hero kicks himself in the nuts for staying in on the turn. Lest you provide player profiles and all the itty bitty essentials that must be taken into account for making a decision, it's tough to say. Actually, it's not that tough at all; fold. He is not folding anything on the river in this pot; your only hope is a busted draw...but what kind of a draw is there on that flop? I may call just to get information in the situation, but know you are as likely to lose that bet as Donald Trump is to lose his hair in a stiff breeze.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ShareBuilder