Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I had one of the best poker days ever today.

total hands: 1008
amt won: 655.25
BB/100: 10.83
win rate: ~20%

First of all, having a win rate of anything over 16% is incredible at the 6-man tables, even with the amount of SH I play. Secondly, I managed to pull AA 4 times, KK 3 times, QQ a whopping NINE times, and AK 13 times. Most of my aces were winners as well. I had a few very sloppy hands but the deck kept hitting me in the face enough so it didn't matter. I hit trips a few numerous times and a few straights and flushes that were paid off.

Basically this is an entire day of high variance, which I don't mind, certainly, but I should definitely learn to expect it and deal with the days that will undoubtedly be much, much worse.

Okay enough gloating.

edit (3am):

total hands: 1610
amt won: 776.50
BB/100: 8.04
win rate: ~20%

I got punked HU by this one guy who robbed me of 150 in 37 hands. Ugh. I think I won a single hand against him.

QTo and 88 are huge losers for me. :/

3 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prompted
Reaction to current events by INtake's Blog Squad Parks-like leaders needed This is a woman who deserves great praise and admiration from the public and most especially the black community for her courage and ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to construction penndot photo road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like construction penndot photo road!

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prompted
Reaction to current events by INtake's Blog Squad Parks-like leaders needed This is a woman who deserves great praise and admiration from the public and most especially the black community for her courage and ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to arkansas highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like arkansas highway construction!

 
At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OpenOffice is bloatware row
A ZDNET hack is in a bit of trouble with the Open Sauce community after he claimed that Open Office is a memory and resource hog.
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans for quick and hassle-free service.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ShareBuilder